Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Talks

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
LilyBearPaw214 (471)
1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_lcap1D and JB Disco Party! Voting_bar1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_rcap 
cathyrockstar49 (467)
1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_lcap1D and JB Disco Party! Voting_bar1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_rcap 
abbiawesome1989 (443)
Amiyastar3 (417)
sophietapdance25 (255)
LeoTheGreen (233)
JacksonBigHugs4 (190)
Cheese Cake Aya♥ (168)
AlvinHappyHeart7 (148)
Amy2hip11477 (101)
Poll
Do You Enjoy This Website?
Yes
1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_lcap83%1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_rcap
 83% [ 117 ]
No
1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_lcap17%1D and JB Disco Party! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 141
Follow Us On Twitter!
twitter free icons
Latest topics
» Where is everybody?
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:18 am by EmilyViolinist39

» THE Rarest Bear on Bearville
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Anyone On?
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Do you like this web site?
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 am by Ariana:)

» WHO LIKES LMFAO <3
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 am by Ariana:)

» Things FOR TRADEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 am by Ariana:)

» codes hidden places
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 am by Ariana:)

» Forum Rules (Please Sign)
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 am by Ariana:)

» Applications
1D and JB Disco Party! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 am by Ariana:)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

1D and JB Disco Party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JasmineAngel2665

1D and JB Disco Party! Empty
PostSubject: 1D and JB Disco Party!   1D and JB Disco Party! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 am

flower Hey Everyone! flower

confused Guess what?! confused
There is going to be a One Direction and Justin Bieber disco dance party on August 1st and everyone is invited! Bring your best friends with you! It will be held in JasmineAngel2665's Cub Condo in the Disco Room! We will a photographer taking photos of everyone who wants one! I will later, after the party, send the photos my friend, PrincessPhotoBear33, took and put them into a presentation or in JPEG images. Photos are FREE! We want everyone to have a fun time with their friends! The den will be Fluffy.

Girls wear:
Like a Star @ heaven Poofy Dresses
Like a Star @ heaven Disco Outfits
Like a Star @ heaven Anything You Like!

Boys Wear:
Like a Star @ heaven Tuxedo
Like a Star @ heaven Disco Pants and A Top
Like a Star @ heaven Anyhting You Like!

I would prefer if everyone had disco hair and a disco outfit, but it is YOUR choice. I want everyone to have a fun time and to make new friends. The whole point of this disco dance is to connect with other 1D and JB fans! You can talk about how much you like their songs and maybe even sing them with others! Bring your closest friends so that they can have an amazing Disco Dance with you!

We will have 2 Small Fry rooms for people to hang out. There will be swimming pools, water slides, and so much more! The more people, the more fun!

The times that you may come:
Like a Star @ heaven Uk time- 7 PM
Like a Star @ heaven Central-1PM
Like a Star @ heaven Europe- 8 PM
Like a Star @ heaven Pacific- 11 AM
Like a Star @ heaven Eastern- 2PM

We will have prizes givin out to people who can bring the most people with them to the party! sunny

Please email me to get on the guest list for the party.

Email me at:
Like a Star @ heaven 1dandjbdiscoparty@gm​ail.com

Exclamation IMPORTANT Exclamation : This email was made ONLY for people to tell me that they are coming to the party. Please, no spam. Thank You

Also, you can just reply to this if you don't want to email me, but remeber to provide your babv username!

The first 10 people who email me will get on the V.I.P. list. That means that you will each get 1 seed for your garden! bounce

If YOU are the biggest 1D and/or JB fan, show that you are by coming to the 1D & JB Disco Party!

I hope everyone can come! There are already around 10 people coming, so you won't be the only on attending!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down

1D and JB Disco Party!
Page 1 of 1