Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Talks

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
LilyBearPaw214 (471)
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcapSomething really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Voting_barSomething really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap 
cathyrockstar49 (467)
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcapSomething really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Voting_barSomething really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap 
abbiawesome1989 (443)
Amiyastar3 (417)
sophietapdance25 (255)
LeoTheGreen (233)
JacksonBigHugs4 (190)
Cheese Cake Aya♥ (168)
AlvinHappyHeart7 (148)
Amy2hip11477 (101)
Poll
Do You Enjoy This Website?
Yes
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcap83%Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap
 83% [ 117 ]
No
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcap17%Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 141
Follow Us On Twitter!
twitter free icons
Latest topics
» Where is everybody?
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:18 am by EmilyViolinist39

» THE Rarest Bear on Bearville
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Anyone On?
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Do you like this web site?
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 am by Ariana:)

» WHO LIKES LMFAO <3
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 am by Ariana:)

» Things FOR TRADEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 am by Ariana:)

» codes hidden places
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 am by Ariana:)

» Forum Rules (Please Sign)
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 am by Ariana:)

» Applications
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 am by Ariana:)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!

Go down 
+4
michelleadorable1689
LilyBearPaw214
cathyrockstar49
abbiawesome1989
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you ever been TEMPORAREALY or PERMANATLY Banned?
Yes I have!
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcap50%Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No I have never!
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcap50%Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I am always getting banned! :(
Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_lcap0%Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow where lollipops are trees and unicorns are cars <3

Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Empty
PostSubject: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm

OMG my account is temporaraly banned and I didn't even do anything.When i get back on I can't have safe Open chat and i can't be a Jr CybearGuide. My mom says she might sue the company.I have all my rares there. I am just so sad and mad! The account I always go on is the only account i have with a bear! So now i have to use my back up account and it doesn't have any rares! So I would like some support until this passes. PLease post something under here. I am so mad I want to sue Build a bear because I didn't say anything wrong! So plz I would like some support till this passes. Oh yeah and i typed all of this in 2 mintues btw.
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow where lollipops are trees and unicorns are cars <3

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Guys i ahve been getting depressed so I need suport PLZ!

Last edited by abbiawesome1989 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 pm

So satarting Oct. 7 I am banned for 3 days and I need to use my back up account! I can't use Safe Open Chat till christmas!!!!!!!!!! I am going to and will sue the company!
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am

Can someone plz post getting lonely:arrow:
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am

Really?
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 am

OMG!
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 am

Link to a siggie

<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/show.swf?message=My%20name%20is%20Maddy%21%21%21%21%20&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/fonts/plainn_lib14.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/glitters/glitter71.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Generator&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=1&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=8727054&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=77&num=71" quality="best" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="709" height="132" name="glitters" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/">Glitter Text Generator</a></small></center>
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:31 am

Another link to a cool one Smile

<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/show.swf?message=Its%20me%20the%20ABSTER%21&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/fonts/plainn_lib7.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/glitters/glitter21.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Generator&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=1&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16724787&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=77&num=21" quality="best" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="1010" height="104" name="glitters" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/">Glitter Text Generator</a></small></center>
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:31 am

And one more Smile

<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/show.swf?message=Its%20me%20the%20ABSTER%21&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/fonts/plainn_lib7.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/glitters/glitter18.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Generator&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=1&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16724787&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=77&num=18" quality="best" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="1010" height="104" name="glitters" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.satisfaction.com/glitter-text-generator/">Glitter Text Generator</a></small></center>
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:38 am

abbiawesome1989 wrote:
OMG my account is temporaraly banned and I didn't even do anything.When i get back on I can't have safe Open chat and i can't be a Jr CybearGuide. My mom says she might sue the company.I have all my rares there. I am just so sad and mad! The account I always go on is the only account i have with a bear! So now i have to use my back up account and it doesn't have any rares! So I would like some support until this passes. PLease post something under here. I am so mad I want to sue Build a bear because I didn't say anything wrong! So plz I would like some support till this passes. Oh yeah and i typed all of this in 2 mintues btw.

may god be with you
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 am

Thanks Cathy Wink God may be with u Smile
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 am

i hope your chat comes back:D
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 am

btw u can sue babw its not against the law sooo go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks Cathy but I am not so sure. I do want them to shut up about cyber safety. If u get hurt as my dad says be tough. But if u get humileated thats a disserent story. That is when u should sue.
Back to top Go down
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

Well... I'm sorry:( , but your deadline's over tomorrow! And, safe chat isn't so bad. I mean, at least your not banned for good. Sad
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:10 am

agreed!
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am

LilyBearPaw214 wrote:
Well... I'm sorry:( , but your deadline's over tomorrow! And, safe chat isn't so bad. I mean, at least your not banned for good. Sad
GOOD NEWS! So I emailed vwhelp and my sister confessed she said it so her account is about to be banned and I can go back back 2 reggular chat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:14 am

thats so awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 am

Yay Abbia!(:
Back to top Go down
abbiawesome1989

abbiawesome1989

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 am

Even more good news. Vwhelp emailed me back and said they couldn't ban my sister which was the one that did this whole mess, they said that by October 20th I can Go back to open chat! Except I have to be careful so that my sister doesn't go on and do it again if it does happen I will be PERMANATLY banned. So I am better Smile
Back to top Go down
michelleadorable1689

michelleadorable1689

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:28 am

GO DREAMS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:31 am

Michelle that had nothing to do with the topc-.-'
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am

Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! 823633.
Back to top Go down
sophietapdance25

sophietapdance25

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 pm

cathy u know if u add ur old one as a friend u can bearmail you self ur rares and it wears off in a while cus i got banned for a day also 30 days after i was aloud to be a cyberguide again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sophietapdance25

sophietapdance25

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Center>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!   Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME! Empty

Back to top Go down

Something really BAD HAPPEND TO ME!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Talks :: Fun Stuff :: Clubs-
Jump to: