Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Talks

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
LilyBearPaw214 (471)
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_lcap**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Voting_bar**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_rcap 
cathyrockstar49 (467)
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_lcap**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Voting_bar**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_rcap 
abbiawesome1989 (443)
Amiyastar3 (417)
sophietapdance25 (255)
LeoTheGreen (233)
JacksonBigHugs4 (190)
Cheese Cake Aya♥ (168)
AlvinHappyHeart7 (148)
Amy2hip11477 (101)
Poll
Do You Enjoy This Website?
Yes
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_lcap83%**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 117 ]
No
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_lcap17%**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 141
Follow Us On Twitter!
twitter free icons
Latest topics
» Where is everybody?
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:18 am by EmilyViolinist39

» THE Rarest Bear on Bearville
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Anyone On?
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Do you like this web site?
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 am by Ariana:)

» WHO LIKES LMFAO <3
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 am by Ariana:)

» Things FOR TRADEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 am by Ariana:)

» codes hidden places
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 am by Ariana:)

» Forum Rules (Please Sign)
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 am by Ariana:)

» Applications
**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 am by Ariana:)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Empty
PostSubject: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 am

Hi guys.(:
So, I wanted to apologize for not being on, its just without anyone moderating the website anymore, its become kinda boring for me./: So, I needed to let you guys know that in the future, I'm not gonna be on as much. So, that second top poster over dere <--- yeah she's not gonna be that anymore.(;
Those of you who don't know me because your new, sorry I didn't present myself, goodbye anyway. Razz
So yarr, its just boring now, you know?? So yeah, I'm turning Alvin, just gonna come on to check my inbox, occasionally.
I know this was random, but I needed to say it. So.. goodbye(: I'll still be on BV, and YouTube.(: Ttyl, guys.<333
flower
Back to top Go down
Amiyastar3

Amiyastar3

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 am

No

Last edited by Amiyastar3 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy2hip11477

Amy2hip11477

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:27 am

D:
Well what is ur YouTube account I wanna make sure to watch >_<
Back to top Go down
cathyrockstar49

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:33 am

Back to top Go down
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am

Amiyastar3 wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aww Amiya, that was alot of O's.xDD and sorry, its just because the owner doesn't go on this website anymore and its not really fun.
but i'll still come on occasionaly. i miss Alvin thoe, and she's the reason i joined. so this website only has you and Cathy. even Sophie left. so yeah..
sorry!!D':
Back to top Go down
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 am

Amy2hip11477 wrote:
D:
Well what is ur YouTube account I wanna make sure to watch >_<
d'aww.(: Cathy posted it down below:3
Back to top Go down
LilyBearPaw214

LilyBearPaw214

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am

cathyrockstar49 wrote:
. sighs . i'll give you a link to her youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxLilyBearPaw214
and mine also please sub Smile
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6SHuhrC7IefRVLHhdrong?feature=mhe
haha, thanks Cathy.(; talk to meeeh on YT!! and everyone else who has one.o.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)   **Important Announcement**(Lil here :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

**Important Announcement**(Lil here :P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Talks :: Are You Funny?-
Jump to: