Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Hello, welcome to Bearville Talks! There is lots you can do on here but all you have to do is go to register and sign up. Hope you are on of our newsiest members. See you around.

Your friend,
maddy the admin
Bearville Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Talks

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
LilyBearPaw214 (471)
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_lcapJust to be more accurate, click here :3 Voting_barJust to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_rcap 
cathyrockstar49 (467)
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_lcapJust to be more accurate, click here :3 Voting_barJust to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_rcap 
abbiawesome1989 (443)
Amiyastar3 (417)
sophietapdance25 (255)
LeoTheGreen (233)
JacksonBigHugs4 (190)
Cheese Cake Aya♥ (168)
AlvinHappyHeart7 (148)
Amy2hip11477 (101)
Poll
Do You Enjoy This Website?
Yes
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_lcap83%Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 117 ]
No
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_lcap17%Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 141
Follow Us On Twitter!
twitter free icons
Latest topics
» Where is everybody?
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:18 am by EmilyViolinist39

» THE Rarest Bear on Bearville
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Anyone On?
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm by EmilyViolinist39

» Do you like this web site?
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 am by Ariana:)

» WHO LIKES LMFAO <3
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 am by Ariana:)

» Things FOR TRADEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 am by Ariana:)

» codes hidden places
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 am by Ariana:)

» Forum Rules (Please Sign)
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 am by Ariana:)

» Applications
Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 am by Ariana:)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Just to be more accurate, click here :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breluau6

Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Empty
PostSubject: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 pm

The link for my forum since people were asking (bearific wonder is my site) http://bearificwonders.forumotion.com/ <-- click (:

Just a heads up: before making an application for anything mod related on my site, you must have recruited 2 people, been a member for a month, the forum must have at least 35-50 members, and you must have OVER 15 posts. Thank you, and please join! (:

-Susie
Back to top Go down
breluau6

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
JacksonBigHugs4

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:09 am

R u telling us don't use this website use that one??
Back to top Go down
breluau6

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 am

no... I just simply said can everyone who is allowed to join. Unless I strictly said "please leave this forum" then don't ask that question, thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
JacksonBigHugs4

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 am

I'm a little affended cause u sis I can't ask that question
Can I jut know y we can't
Then I'm dropping this so it doesn't start a fight
Back to top Go down
breluau6

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 am

uh, okay...? :3
Back to top Go down
JacksonBigHugs4

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

K
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to be more accurate, click here :3   Just to be more accurate, click here :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to be more accurate, click here :3
Page 1 of 1